We cover the Bridgend and Porthcawl area for all of our cleaning services including industrial, office, school and commercial cleaning. As a family-run company, we really care about the standards we produce, our clients and having the best team in the Bridgend area. From first contact you’ll see that service is at the heart of what we do.
How does it work?
After you’ve spoke to us, you’ll be assigned an account manager who will design a cleaning schedule for your premises. They will carry out spot checks in all our locations to ensure that our high standards of cleaning are met. Here are a few handy tips and things to consider when contacting us:
- Describe your business and let us know what needs to be cleaned – size of premises, number of rooms, types of flooring, level of cleanliness needed.
- List what needs to be cleaned – ornate features, machinery or equipment which need special attention.
- Think about prioritising different areas into high, medium and low priority.
- How often do you need your workplace cleaned and what times would be most convenient – we are flexible and respect your schedule.
- Feel free to raise any questions with us – we’re approachable and responsive and deal with our clients with great care.
Why hire a professional cleaning service?
There are many advantages to using a cleaning company. First and foremost, our staff have extensive training and new recruits are hand-picked through our 10-step recruitment process. We train and work closely with our cleaners, so you can be sure of their reliability and trustworthiness. . All of this means that our staff are capable of using industrial-grade equipment and cleaning products, which will get you the best result safely and hygienically. We work around your schedule, so if you want us to come in and clean your premises outside the normal business hours, that’s fine. And if you work 24/7, then we can arrange for our cleaning staff to visit at the quietest time possible to avoid disruptions. Your premises will always look impeccable. For your staff and your own peace of mind, keeping a clean and tidy working area can boost morale. Once we’ve worked out the schedule, your company will benefit from our regular visits. We really care that your business looks great and is a clean and welcoming environment for your staff and customers. We have hundreds of happy customers, and we’d love to speak to you about your cleaning requirements
Our Bridgend Team
At A & R Cleaning we pride ourselves on assigning dedicated cleaning managers to our clients. That way you have a friendly point of contact for discussing your service and requirements at any time. The dedicated manager for the Bridgend area is Tracy on 01656 713950.
Our Bridgend Clients
- Ford Bridgend – Car showroom cleaning
- Halo Leisure – Gym cleaning
- Bridgend County Council – Commercial cleaning
- Fairways Hotel – Hotel cleaning
- New Surgery Pencoed – Healthcare cleaning