If you’re based in the Cardiff area and you need commercial cleaning services, we’ve got you covered. Some of the areas we specialise in include office cleaning, industrial cleaning and school cleaning.
We’re a family run company that proves that you can be professional, have extremely high standards, but also be friendly to deal with. Quality is at the core of everything we do and we pride ourselves on consistently exceeding customer expectations.
How does our process work?
Once you’ve reached out to us, we’ll assign you an account manager. They will create a bespoke cleaning schedule tailored to your business. Then, we’ll also carry out spot checks in all our locations. This our way of ensuring our high standards of cleaning are always met.
Here’s everything you need to know to make the most of our cleaning services:
- Your account manager will ask you describe your business – they’ll need to know what exactly needs cleaning and your specific needs, such as required level of cleanliness.
- Explain what needs to be cleaned and we’ll prepare a list – for example machinery, or equipment which needs special attention.
- You can ask us to prioritise different areas into high, medium and low priority.
- Think about what the best time would be for us to come in and clean your premises – we can work around your schedule and accommodate for any unforeseen changes.
- And if you’re unsure about something, just give us a call – we’re responsive, friendly and ready to answer any questions you might have.
Why hire a professional cleaning service?
Hiring a commercial cleaning company has its benefits.
Everyone in our team goes through extensive training and new recruits are hand-picked through our 10-step recruitment process. We invest in our cleaner, training and working closely with them, to ensure our high standards for reliability and trustworthiness are met.
This means tour staff can achieve the best possible result. Our cleaners have excellent work ethic, and experience in using industrial-grade equipment and cleaning products.
We are flexible and respect your schedule, we can accommodate for any date and time. Even if you work 24/7 and you need our cleaners to visit at the quietest time possible to avoid disruptions. Even if that’s at midnight.
Our promise is that your business will always look impeccable. For your staff and your own peace of mind, keeping a clean and tidy working area can boost morale. Once we’ve worked out the schedule, your company will benefit from our regular visits.
We pride ourselves on being trustworthy, reliable and friendly. We really care that your business looks its best and is a clean and welcoming environment for your staff and customers.
Our Cardiff Team
All our service locations have a dedicated manager who is available at all times to discuss your cleaning requirements. At A & R Cleaning we pride ourselves on having dedicated cleaning managers who become a first point of contact for discussing your service and requirements.
The dedicated manager for the Cardiff area is Dora on 02920 601118.
Our Cardiff clients
First Port properties – Office cleaning
Albert Primary School – School cleaning
Treetops Adventure Golf – Commercial cleaning