Our award-winning cleaning services cover Swansea and its surrounding area, including Neath and Port Talbot. We specialise in commercial, industrial, office and school cleaning. As a family-run business, we really care that your company looks its best and is a clean and welcoming environment for your staff and customers.
How does it work?
We believe in providing a personal experience, so all our clients are assigned a dedicated account manager who will plan the schedule for your company premises. They will speak to you about all the specifics, and carry out spot check in every location to ensure our high standards of cleaning are met. This what you should expect when working with us:
- You’ll need to describe your company and explain what needs cleaning – list specific such as number of rooms and their size, or even types of flooring.
- Tell us what needs to be cleaned – ornate features, machinery, equipment and anything else that needs special attention.
- It might be worth prioritising different areas into high, medium and low priority.
- While we prepare the schedule, we’ll need to know how often you’d like us to visit your company and when– we work around the clock, so can accommodate for any day and time.
- And if you have any questions, we’re just a phone call away – any concerns or questions will be dealt with in a friendly manner.
Why hire a commercial cleaning service?
We’ve achieved a lot for our customers by focusing on what really matters – quality, reliability and excellent customer service. These are just some of the advantages of putting your trust into a professional cleaning company. Our staff is extensively trained to use industrial-grade equipment and we use only the best cleaning products. They can achieve the best possible results safely and hygienically. New recruits are hand-picked through our 10-step recruitment process. While existing staff is trained regularly. As a business ourselves, we understand that time management is important. That’s why we respect your schedule and will work closely with you to understand your needs and find the most convenient time for you and your staff. Your business won’t experience any disruptions, and we’re flexible should you need to make any unplanned changes to the schedule. Once we have you on-board, your premises will always look impeccable. A cleaning and tidy working space is proven to boost staff morale. And we’ll keep it that way by making regular visits and inspect our cleaners’ performance. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding customers’ expectations – from the very first phone call, to every clean and every site visit. We carry out spot checks in all our locations to ensure that our high standards of cleaning processes are met.
Our Swansea Team
At A&R Cleaning we pride ourselves on providing you with a dedicated manager for discussing your service and requirements at any time. The dedicated manager for the Swansea area is Kim on 01792 626480. Get in touch if you’re looking for next-level cleaning services.
Our Swansea Clients
- Toyota Garage – Car showroom cleaning
- Morriston Hospital – Healthcare cleaning
- PreventaPest – Commercial cleaning
- Visolution – Office cleaning
- Castle Surgery – Healthcare cleaning