Are you starting to welcome your employees back to the office?
Or do you currently have a limited number of skeleton staff with the rest working from home?
There are some additional measures you should take to help ensure a safer working environment for everyone.
Here at A&R we have pulled together three of our favourite tips to help make your employees feel as comfortable as possible in this ‘new normal’.
Higher Cleaning Frequency
This serves two purposes:
- It is vitally important in the fight against the spread of COVID-19, particularly in areas with high footfall.
- We all want to see evidence of cleaning taking place wherever we go, to put our minds at ease and encourage us to feel safer.
Businesses will need to find a way to balance more regular day-time, visible cleans whilst trying not to impact their workforce.
This will become essential as vaccines are rolled out and restrictions are gradually eased, allowing more people to return to workplaces.
According to a recent survey by Robert Scott, 85% of businesses have been required to improve cleaning practices to help their staff feel safer.
If anything has come about from the coronavirus pandemic, the general public are now far more aware of hygiene and cleanliness.
We have been helping to educate businesses in understanding the differences between cleaning and disinfecting.
What other measures can you put in place?
- Stagger your workforce in the office, creating different shifts
- Limiting the number of people in break-out rooms
- Staff are required to submit a temperature reading before starting work
- Placing sanitiser near all your high-touch areas
These small changes go a long way in helping to reassure your employees throughout the day.
There has never been a more important time for your cleaning provider to be maintaining the highest standards in your workplace.
Try enforcing these tips ahead of welcoming your staff back to the office and see the results for yourself!