If you have an office in Newport, you should know that having a clean office environment can boost staff morale, work efficiency and increase sales. So, hiring a commercial cleaning service to provide regular cleaning to your office is perfect if you don’t have time to clean.
We at A&R Cleaning Services can provide tailored cleaning schedules that can fit around your business – minimising disruption to yourself, your staff and your business.
Business owners will often request that their office is to be cleaned during out of work hours. But there is one question you might be asking yourself; how can they clean my business when no one is there?
The answer. Secure Key holding. But, what is secure key holding you ask?
Secure key holding is when a business gives a security firm keys to its premises. So, if cleaning staff need to enter your property out of hours they can securely and without having your staff being there to let them in.
Keys are usually stored in a vault or in a secure wall-mounted lock-box that is hidden from view. For security reasons, keys aren’t labelled with the business’s name and feature either a code, colour or marking instead.
Alongside our cleaners being able to carry out their regular cleaning schedules during out of hours, there are a number of other benefits to having secure key holding services:
- 24/7 Service – Regardless of whether a break in occurs late at night or in the early hours of the morning, it is the key holder’s duty to be on call 24/7. Therefore, you can rest assured that your business will be protected and safe guarded around the clock.
- Response time – Seeing as professional key holding services make use of mobile security, you will benefit from rapid response times. Alongside with securing the premises quickly they may be able to catch trespassers red handed.
- Low Risk – having trained key holders look after your office eliminates the potential risk to you or your employees when dealing with a trespasser.
- Responsibility – secure key holding providers will know how your alarm system works, how to deal with thieves and how to report crimes.
- False Alarms – If you alarm goes off during the night without reason, professional secure key holding providers can come inspect your business for any suspicious activity or report any faults to your alarm systems manufacturer.
- Cost effective – Compared to having manned guards at your office 24/7, secure key holding is a much more cost-effective way of safeguarding assets
- Peace of mind – secure key holding gives you real peace of mind that your scheduled cleaning is carried out and that any burglaries or alarm will be dealt with swiftly in a proficient and professional way.
Here at A&R, we offer both commercial office cleaning services and security services to businesses in Newport and the rest of South Wales – giving clients peace of mind that their regularly cleaned to high standards and is secure from potential criminals.