Our Pledge to the Community
A&R Cleaning are extremely proud of the community social value we add. Our Managing Director Rayner Davies is very passionate and proactive in fundraising with over £40,000 raised and donated to local charities such as Velindre Cancer hospital, Mind Mental Health over the past few years. Both directors also play an active role in delivering talks to children in comprehensive schools. This is done through Big ideas Wales. Ashley and Rayner go into schools delivering talks with the biggest objection being to inspire the pupils to either start their own business, and work towards their dreams of being a business owner, or to inspire them to achieve their dreams by setting aspirations and working hard to achieve their goals.
Seeing the work firsthand several charities such as Air Ambulance Wales makes to peoples lives in the community, we proudly donate each month to them. Knowing we are helping towards a vital, lifesaving service is something that is directly in line with our company’s ethos and that is helping people, making a difference and that is what the Air Ambulance does. We will continue to support this charity amongst several other charities and community groups and continue to build on what we give back to our community.
Additional areas of CSR to the community: A&R’s Pledge from August 2020 Onwards
- Feed 5 families for Christmas 2020 onwards (A&R will feed 5 families and hope with the support of their suppliers and customers A&R can increase this number to 50 families)
- Volunteer our time to help local events
- Support the Prince’s Trust charity-(Currently in communications with the charity to see how A&R can help support young people in need-August 2020)
- A&R in current communications with Home-Start to see how A&R can help support Families with young children. Home-Start is a charity that helps families with young children through their challenging times. This support is in health, wellbeing and mental health, feelings of isolation, supporting with children’s behaviour and development, assist with managing household budget and so much more family support. (Currently in communications with the charity to see how A&R can help support young people in need-August 2020)
- X 10 School Visits to discuss career opportunities and Entrepreneurship
- Link up with local job centres and job schemes, opening jobs up to people who are unable to access the internet or no use of a computer, giving them the same opportunities to be in employment
- Increase our offer, support and assist employees to accredited learning courses
To see more of our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy click here